Guides :: Symphony OCR →
Release Notes →
Update Symphony OCR
1. Update Symphony OCR
These steps assume that you have received an email instructing you to update your Symphony installation. Depending on the update notification, that email may contain your client code and/or license number.
- Connect to the workstation that Symphony OCR is running on (this is usually the indexer PC)
- From the upper right-hand corner of the Symphony OCR main page, click the 'Check for Updates' link
- Save the Symphony OCR installer to your desktop or browser
- Once the installer has finished downloading, double-click to launch the install
- Click "Next", then "I Agree"
- Leave the installation folder as the default, then click "Next"
- Leave the selected radio button under "How would you like to run Symphony OCR", and click "Next"
- After the installation completes, leave the '"Start Symphony OCR" checkbox checked, then click "Finish"
- Symphony OCR will launch
That's all there is to it!